The guide below describes how you can create a new Proxy within the platform.
- Do not need to add Location Info
- Set any ID fields under Advanced
- Click "Add"
- Click "Add"
- Domain - This is your url of the Proxy. You can add this under a temporary Subdomain until you register a domain (i.e. businessname.proxies.com). If a domain is already registered, you can enter it here (i.e. www.registereddomain.com)
- Source Domain - This is the customer's current Website you will be proxying. Enter this domain with the http/https and the domain (i.e http://www.customerdomain.com)
- Phone (optional) - If you want to replace all Phone numbers within the Proxy with a tracking Phone, enter it here
- Country - Defaults to your country. Used for phone number detection and replacement
- Ignored Numbers - List of phone numbers to ignore during replacement (i.e. 24/7 emergency numbers or Fax numbers)
- Additional Number Replacements - If you want to replace multiple different numbers with a separate tracking phone number
- Image Replacements - Allows you to replace an existing Image within the Proxy with one you upload. You Upload the new image, and specify the local path of the image (i.e. /images/some-image.png). Normally this is used to replace images that have phone numbers within them
- Header Code - Custom header HTML code you want added inside the <head> tag
- Footer Code - Custom footer HTML code you want added right before the closing </body> tag
- Extra CSS - Custom CSS you want added to override styles in the Proxy
- Find/Replace Strings - Allows you to manually replace strings to fix issues
- Auto-link to Other Proxies - This toggle will replace references to the Source Domain of other Proxies within the same Business
- HTTPS - Toggle for https for the Domain. Available if your instance is enabled with HTTPs support (contact Support for information on this option)
Registering a Domain
You can click "Actions > Register Domain" to register a domain for a Proxy. After registration the Proxy Domain field will be updated automatically for you. For more information about Registering a Domain, you can read that here.
At this point the Proxy is now created and ready to be QA’d